First loop

Hi, I fell in love with the thought of water cooling in my build but don't have the experience or the knowledge. I have a budget of around £280 (cpu only).

Has anyone got any suggestions on parts or if possible create the whole loop. thanks in advance.

if you want to go cheep i would look at xspc and they do have complete  watercooling kit for just the cpu for not that much  

Yeah as @iamthecpu said XSPC is priced very well. IF you can afford it, get EK parts.

Yeah as @iamthecpu said XSPC is priced very well. IF you can afford it, get EK parts.

yea, i just had one their rads let go on me for no apparent reason  

yea, i just had one their rads let go on me for no apparent reason  

EK or XSPC?

if you want to go cheep i would look at xspc and they do have complete  watercooling kit for just the cpu for not that much

I'm not going cheap as I think I have relatively expensive components. I don't really like the kits as they just don't look good. I'm trying to go for eke parts if possible but as I said I don't have the knowledge on what is good

I'm not going cheap as I think I have relatively expensive components. I don't really like the kits as they just don't look good. I'm trying to go for eke parts if possible but as I said I don't have the knowledge on what is good

ek is in my mind the best out there that i have use so far, most of the parts in my rig i ended up replacing with ek parts. that being said ek parts are expensive even for me in america. The thing that i do that works is the d5 pumps i have really good luck with the one that i bought     

ek is in my mind the best out there that i have use so far, most of the parts in my rig i ended up replacing with ek parts. that being said ek parts are expensive even for me in america. The thing that i do that works is the d5 pumps i have really good luck with the one that i bought

roughly how much was the d5?