Anyone willing?

dreamlight

I know mostly everyones gonna say no, or have some cheeky remark waiting, but is anyone willing to teach a level 2 how to improve at cs:go? Maybe "take me under your wing"

I know mostly everyones gonna say no, or have some cheeky remark waiting, but is anyone willing to teach a level 2 how to improve at cs:go? Maybe "take me under your wing"

play it more

im still shit and have played for 30ish hours

Took me like 400 hours to actually become good I was pretty shitty before that. Watch videos on how to improve

- Get a decent mouse & large mousepad. This alone made an enormous difference for me.

- Look up mouse acceleration and make sure your particular mouse settings do not have it active.

- Lower your Mouse DPI to 400 & in game sensitivity to around 2.

-  Watch pro CS players, either their streams or pro matches (I enjoy watching Shroud from C9) and pick up on their movement habits and how they hold angles.

- Go on the Steam Workshop and download a recoil control map, and practice using the AK & M4 and getting their patterns in memory.

- Deathmatch A LOT to practice your aim. Having better aim alone can carry you to MG.

- Learn how to use nades effectively - flashing before peeking an angle and smoking off any awpers. There are tons of YouTube resources for this. 

- Look up a practice config so you can practice nades in your own local server.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10