SSHD doesn't get recognized after new psu

RecyclingBin

Just upgraded to a new psu, an EVGA supernova 550 gs from a corsair cx430m. Everything is working well except my sshd doesn't power on, I think. My ssd has my os, so it boots well, but in the bios, my sshd isn't there. I don't think it's even powering since I can't seem to hear or feel it. I tried using seperate power cables from my ssd and it still doesn't seem to work. I also tried swapping the sata cables but to no avail. It worked perfectly fine like an hour ago but now it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help? Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Just upgraded to a new psu, an EVGA supernova 550 gs from a corsair cx430m. Everything is working well except my sshd doesn't power on, I think. My ssd has my os, so it boots well, but in the bios, my sshd isn't there. I don't think it's even powering since I can't seem to hear or feel it. I tried using seperate power cables from my ssd and it still doesn't seem to work. I also tried swapping the sata cables but to no avail. It worked perfectly fine like an hour ago but now it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help? Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Follow your own topic when asking for help.

Have you tried using the old PSU? Have you tried other power cables? Have you tried another outlet from the PSU? (if it's a modular one)

Follow your own topic when asking for help.

Have you tried using the old PSU? Have you tried other power cables? Have you tried another outlet from the PSU? (if it's a modular one)

OH yea keep forgetting to follow my topic, but yes I have tried the old psu, other cables, and other outlets. 

I'm really hoping the sshd didn't die, but I can't see a reason why it would've. 

I am trying to remember, but in removing the PSU etc the BIOS can arse up its settings and not see SSDs. There is a way in the BIoS to set it to see the SSDs. If I find it before we head for New Years party, I will post it ....

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

I am trying to remember, but in removing the PSU etc the BIOS can arse up its settings and not see SSDs. There is a way in the BIoS to set it to see the SSDs. If I find it before we head for New Years party, I will post it ....

It's the sshd not ssd, but if you do find it it'll be really helpful :)

It's the sshd not ssd, but if you do find it it'll be really helpful :)

I do my best to find it asap

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M