250D Custom Loop

Hey! I was planning on doing a build in a Corsair 250D. I was planning on putting a 240mm rad in the side and potentially a 120mm rad in the front, this would be tight as the gpu I want to put in this build is 305mm long and therefore only just fits in the case. I was wondering if the 80mm fan spots at the back could be populated with rads as well. I am open to any advice you have to offer.

Partlist: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/td8yGX

I also welcome any feedback on my partlist :)

Edited by lloydyseetim

ASUS STRIX 980 Ti? Is that your GPU?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

ASUS STRIX 980 Ti? Is that your GPU?

Nice guess, actually it's a Powercolor PCS+ R9 390. I know the cooler is triple slot but I don't intend to use it. It's the best performing graphics card in my budget.

Nice guess, actually it's a Powercolor PCS+ R9 390. I know the cooler is triple slot but I don't intend to use it. It's the best performing graphics card in my budget.

I guessed ASUS STRIX 980 Ti due to its length being 305mm... I have that memorized because it was really difficult for me to figure out if it would fit into my case with the 230mm fan up front.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC