League of Legends Season 3

IvanSnipedYu

When does season 3 of league of legend end? I am trying to get gold before the season ends. Also, I plan to go to final on October 4th! Since I live kinda close to staple center. Anyone else going to go? Have you heard what's in the swag bag?

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

Cool, hopefully by then I have 1000 normal games played and I can also start ranked. :P

Pretty sure that the victorious skin is Elise.

Cool, hopefully by then I have 1000 normal games played and I can also start ranked. :P

why do you want 1000 normal wins?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Pretty sure that the victorious skin is Elise.

why do you want 1000 normal wins?

I then know I did everything I could to train myself for ranked. And then when I do start it, let the chips fall where they may.

My exams end on the first week of October.. I have exactly a month to go from Unranked to Gold, challenge accepted!

I then know I did everything I could to train myself for ranked. And then when I do start it, let the chips fall where they may.

When playing your placement matches its all about luck with your teammates... no lie.....

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

When playing your placement matches its all about luck with your teammate

s... no lie.....

Yep, I know.