Operating System

Edster30
Go to solution Solved by Clear17Mud,

OK I have to re write everything, because it won't let me edit that post... Get the win 10 installer. Then install it on your PC with 64 bit. When it asks for a key click skip then once its installed it willbtell you that it needs to be activated so click auto activate(it requires internet) it should work because it saves the mb vin number or what ever, and I don't even get why they have 32 bit windows 10...

When I was buying my pc parts I was hurrying and I bought windows 8.1 pro 32 bit instead of 64 bit, and now I cannot play a lot of games that I want to. Is there a way of upgrading to 64 bit for free.

When I was buying my pc parts I was hurrying and I bought windows 8.1 pro 32 bit instead of 64 bit, and now I cannot play a lot of games that I want to. Is there a way of upgrading to 64 bit for free.

Windows 10 upgrade?

Windows 10 upgrade?

I already upgraded to windows 10 but still 32 bit

I believe you can install it off the windows website, but I can't garinte that it will let you use the key.

Contact microsoft support then. They'll prob help you out.

OK I have to re write everything, because it won't let me edit that post... Get the win 10 installer. Then install it on your PC with 64 bit. When it asks for a key click skip then once its installed it willbtell you that it needs to be activated so click auto activate(it requires internet) it should work because it saves the mb vin number or what ever, and I don't even get why they have 32 bit windows 10...