this happen when i eject portable hdd from pc

Raghav Arya

There might be an application running in the background that is accessing the drive. Check any open programs and task manager to see if there is.

"The REVISED Companion Cube, v2.1" - "1440p, lock on." Discover it by clicking here.   // Peripherals - Corsair Strafe RGB  + Steelseries Rival

CPU - i7-6700k // Motherboard - ASRock Z170 Extreme 6+ // CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX // Memory - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2133 (2x8GB) // Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB // Graphics - Crossfire Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X // PSU -  EVGA SuperNova G2 850W // Case - Corsair Carbide Air 540 (Steel) // Devices - iPhone 6 Plus, Macbook Pro //

how to solve this ejecting problem ?

Are you currently using any programs on the drive or are any programs on your computer using the drive?

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Are you currently using any programs on the drive or are any programs on your computer using the drive?

nope nothing 

If you're curious on what process is using something on that storage device, use 3rd party task managers like process hacker, process explorer, or resource monitor and look for process list that shows file usage or disk usage list.

If you don't care and certain no program you are running is using files on that storage device, just unplug it.

nope nothing 

It's probably a background task like a virus scan or something. Run Task manager and in the performance tab, click Open Resource Monitor and in there, navigate to Disk tab and in the Disk Activity view you can see the program/task that's reading or writing to the drive. You can tell by the file it's accessing. You can, but for stability's sake shouldn't, kill the task from the list above. Instead, you should let it finish, shut down and unplug after that.