Any Tips

1Dylan1

I want to get Ram Mobo Cpu Psu Hdd Cpu Cooler 

For around 350 Cad Is this a good starting point I want to buy this then save for a good gpu rather then buy this and gt740 But what is your ideas 

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/hF4gVn

Look at craigslist

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

What will you be using this PC for ? 

The hardware you picked seems rather conservative so i was wondering if you just wanted a basic PC for surfing the web and watching a video sometimes. In that case you can go way below that price. 

Gaming as in minecraft csgo gmod (I know i need a gpu for that i was thinking getting it putting to together let it sit then save for a good gpu)If no bottle neck issues maybe better games like arma 2 or even 3  on low settings no 4k gaming but 720p to 1080p 

Then i'm afraid even i know that the components you picked will propably not work out all to well, and i have little to no knowledge about PC hardware. Whats your budget like? 

Do you maybe have older pc parts you might be able to recycle, like a case or a power supply? If you do, i would remove them from your buy list and reuse the old ones, unless you really really want a good looking shiny new case there really is no point to get a new one unless your mobo wont fit in the one you have at home. 

Try something along the way of this

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/79n2XL

Prices are from germany so it might be more expensive whereever you are from. 

It's enough for smaller games like MInecraft, CoD and so on, will propably work with Arma tho definetly not on the highest settings and isn't really future ready but its the cheapest parts i could find that leave you with a somewhat decent PC. 

If you have old parts at home like a case & a power supplie you can scratch them right off the list making it a bit cheaper.