Will windows reject my PC if I add too many parts?

Lim0n

Hello! I'm looking at upgrading my PC (hp 500-009c), by moving parts into a new case and buying some new components. I would like to know if I will need to buy a windows copy along with all my other parts (not a lot of spending money, cheaper = better) but I've been told before windows will 'reject' your system if you add too many custom parts, is this true? here's a list of my upgrades (I've got some parts all ready). If I've left anything out please tell me :)

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/dqjyGX

(Sorry for bad English, I suck at it)

Spoiler

CPU: I5-4690k Cooler: 212 Evo MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5 RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury GPU: 750TI (Upgrading to a 390) PSU: Lepa MX-F1 600w (Yes, it sucks.)

Spoiler

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 White w/ Red LED strip Storage: Seagate 1TB HDD, Kingston 240GB SSD OS: Windows 10

Hello! I'm looking at upgrading my PC (hp 500-009c), by moving parts into a new case and buying some new components. I would like to know if I will need to buy a windows copy along with all my other parts (not a lot of spending money, cheaper = better) but I've been told before windows will 'reject' your system if you add too many custom parts, is this true? here's a list of my upgrades (I've got some parts all ready). If I've left anything out please tell me :)

only if you change the motherboard mainly

btw..since you have an hp...it will be some OEM board which might not play well with some retail hardware

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

if the motherboard is the same, it "should" be fine.

not 100%

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

lolno

at most you have to boot into safe mode and remove any conflicting drivers

Holy noodles! Thanks for the fast response and an answer! Happy holidays!

Spoiler

CPU: I5-4690k Cooler: 212 Evo MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5 RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury GPU: 750TI (Upgrading to a 390) PSU: Lepa MX-F1 600w (Yes, it sucks.)

Spoiler

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 White w/ Red LED strip Storage: Seagate 1TB HDD, Kingston 240GB SSD OS: Windows 10

Depends if your Windows 7 is OEM (I think), If it is it will boot but say you need a new product key as this happens with my Windows 10 PC when I change the motherboard, All I do is contact Microsoft for a replacement key :D

EDIT: For FREEEEEEEEEE (yay)

EDIT 2: I changed my motherboard 3 times this year lol

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

basically, no

i stuck an oem hdd into a system with different mobo, processor, processor socket, ram, video card etc

hell, from an i3 to a 9590

and it still worked

if the motherboard is the same, it "should" be fine.

not 100%

only if you change the motherboard mainly

btw..since you have an hp...it will be some OEM board which might not play well with some retail hardware

even if you do change the motherboard all you have to do is call the number to reassign the key to that "new" computer... takes like 10 min, or at least when I did mine.

even if you do change the motherboard all you have to do is call the number to reassign the key to that "new" computer... takes like 10 min, or at least when I did mine.

sometimes they will..sometimes they won't

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Thank you everyone! Happy holidays and enjoy your computers ever more!

Spoiler

Spoiler

sometimes they will..sometimes they won't

its a robot and I had a oem key, so i think its highly possible.