reinstalling Windows?

Messisan321

So i have a old prebuilt pc thats probably7-8 years old and hasn't reinstalled windows once and it has gone through about 4 people before me so i was wondering if it is hard to reinstall and what i need to do i, thanks.

thr pc also has a windows license already on the pc on it if you need more info just ask and thanks

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

If you have license, you can just get correct windows .ISO, burn that to DVD or USB and boot from that. Install will go through without you needing to insert key. You can activate it later.

There are bunch of guides around how to do actual install process. But its pretty much same as with any software install. Only part where you need to be sharp is selecting drive and parttion (if you have multiple) and setting up admin password.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you have license, you can just get correct windows .ISO, burn that to DVD or USB and boot from that. Install will go through without you needing to insert key. You can activate it later.

There are bunch of guides around how to do actual install process. But its pretty much same as with any software install. Only part where you need to be sharp is selecting drive and parttion (if you have multiple) and setting up admin password.

so i dont have to format the drive before?

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden

so i dont have to format the drive before?

Install wizard will ask if you want to format drive or just install again over old one. Thats done where you select correct drive. You can also choose to keep files (software and configs) from old windows. You can use those to revert if something goes wrong or delete them afterwards.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Install wizard will ask if you want to format drive or just install again over old one. Thats done where you select correct drive. You can also choose to keep files (software and configs) from old windows. You can use those to revert if something goes wrong or delete them afterwards.

Oh ok thanks ill go and do that during this weekend if i have time.

Thanks!