Review Guide vs Study Guide

Hello all,

Long time lerker, first time poster here.

I am looking at taking my ComptTIA A+ 901 and 902 certification exams.

My questions for the forums is, would you all recommend the Complete Study Guide or the Complete Review Guide. 

I can buy either or I just want to know the opinion of others. The big advantage on the Review Guide is it hits the key points of the test, where the Study Guide covers everything.

Thank you for your time.

If you can get both, but study guide will help you in the long run, trust me there will be times where extra knowledge willget handy, in a lot of scenarios. Gl o your tests ;)

I think the here and now the review guide would be a better choice to make sure you pass, but if you can get a study guide after the fact for future reference that'd be the best thing you could do. 

[spoiler=Current Rig] N/A

If all you want to do is pass maybe use VCE? Granted you won't learn the basics of IT if you don't study for real.

The thing is, is I know IT. I currently work in the IT field. I really don't support the usage of VCE files because as pendog stated above, you don't really learn without studying. I went ahead and picked up the review guide, sense I know most of what is going to be on the test, just want to be able to review things that I need to brush up on. I appreciate all of your guy's input on this. 

Thanks again!