Alternative to Boot Camp?

Hey guys! This is my first post in LTT forums.

So I got a new Macbook Pro 2015 15" which I'll use primarily for work, and the specs ain't bad. It comes equipped with 16 gigs of DDR3, a Core i7 (not sure which make), and an AMD R9 M370X discrete GPU. Some games which I play have native Mac clients (War Thunder and DotA 2), plus they're not exactly resource-heavy, so that's cool. I have Windows 10 on Parallels 11 and it performs surprisingly well! I'm averaging 70 fps on League of Legends, can play Sims 4 with just barely noticeable microstutters, but sadly since it doesn't expose the GPU I can't really play newer games. 

Thinking that the pretty beefy hardware would go to waste if I just leave it at that, I began wondering about Boot Camp. Thing is, I hate its setup (requiring almost a gig of download each time using Boot Camp Assistant to set up -- PH internet is one of the worst in the world) and I was wondering if you guys know of any alternative way to install Windows 10 with all the latest Mac drivers. I just downloaded Dying Light last night and I can't make it run on Parallels (which is no surprise since it doesn't support DirectX 12), and I'm dying to play the game.

Cheers.

Kix_