New case.. Need help!

Trickster

I currently have a corsair 400r case. And I'm looking for a smaller case, but with great cable management. And a side window.

What recommendations do you all have?

Thanks.

Update coming soon.......... ;)

What's your budget and what form factor is your motherboard?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

The Carbide 300R Windowed? I'm not really sure what you mean by "smaller". 

CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 Black - Intel Core i5-4570 - CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 Evo - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance - Seagate Baracuda 1TB HDD - Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB - Seasonic G-550 - BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED Monitor

2016 MacBook Pro 13" - Google Pixel

Like a small, but awesome looking case? With a window, and great cable management. If possible ^^

Budget is about £70. Mobo is an ATX. Specs are in my sig

It also needs to be able to fit my LCD fan controller too. Fan controller is a v12xt.

Like a small, but awesome looking case? With a window, and great cable management. If possible ^^

Budget is about £70. Mobo is an ATX. Specs are in my sig

You're not really going to get anything smaller with that motherboard size, you would have to go down to matx or itx if you want a smaller case.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Darn :( well what case could I go for? With a Window and great cable management? :) ( on the cheap side)

Darn :( well what case could I go for? With a Window and great cable management? :) ( on the cheap side)

Fractal design define R4 is pretty good, here's one with a side panel:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008HD3E82/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1K4H629KBRS929AZCKRH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

It's about the same size as the one you have now, but it looks a lot cleaner and has a side panel. Cable management is pretty similar to what you have now.

The 400R you have is great! Why do you want to replace it? You can mod a window I think.

CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 Black - Intel Core i5-4570 - CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 Evo - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance - Seagate Baracuda 1TB HDD - Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB - Seasonic G-550 - BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED Monitor

2016 MacBook Pro 13" - Google Pixel

Yeah. Was thinking of doing that but I've never modded before. I'm in the UK. So id need a UK site :) does that case have great cable management? I'm looking for something different, bored of the 400r lol :)

Thermaltake Chaser A-31?

That looks like a very nice case!!!!! got anymore recomendations? :D

Hmmm, Not bad. Should i try mod my case? Or just go for another... I really don't know what to do.

That looks like a very nice case!!!!! got anymore recomendations

I also really like the a-41 its a little more expensive but it has a slightly pushed out side panel which is great for cable management although it is 20$ more

i dont think you can go much smaller with a full sized atx mobo

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

Hmmm, Not bad. Should i try mod my case? Or just go for another... I really don't know what to do.

If you mod it it would be a lot of work

:unsure: :unsure:  I like the Thermaltake Chaser A-31 in blue, alottttt! I'd have to get rid of my case to get it though. :(