Case Fan Help

OwenEpics

I'm currently looking for some new fans for my PC. My case is an Antec VSK-4000E so I only have 2 fan spaces available and as my CPU is cooled with a Coolermaster Seidon 120V the rear fan also needs to be able to push through the radiator grill so I'm assuming I need a high static pressure fan for that. Currently the front fan is the stock fan that came with the case and I'm not sure whether to go airflow or static pressure with that one at its not directly pushing onto anything but the front of the case it solid with only small slots to allow air intake. Both fan slots are 120mm. Also noise really is bot an issue for me as long as its not like a jet engine.

I have researched the topic but I'm still not sure what to get so if anyone knows what would be the best fans for the job any info would be much appreciated.

Full System Spec

Case: Antec VSK-4000E

Mother bored: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3

Ram: 16GB DDR4

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4Ghz

GPU: Sapphire R9 308 4GB

Well if you want quality fans that will last for a long time then maybe get noctuas or a Corsair SP120 for the rear fan and a AF120 for the front intake.

I'm currently looking for some new fans for my PC. My case is an Antec VSK-4000E so I only have 2 fan spaces available and as my CPU is cooled with a Coolermaster Seidon 120V the rear fan also needs to be able to push through the radiator grill so I'm assuming I need a high static pressure fan for that. Currently the front fan is the stock fan that came with the case and I'm not sure whether to go airflow or static pressure with that one at its not directly pushing onto anything but the front of the case it solid with only small slots to allow air intake. Both fan slots are 120mm. Also noise really is bot an issue for me as long as its not like a jet engine.

I have researched the topic but I'm still not sure what to get so if anyone knows what would be the best fans for the job any info would be much appreciated.

Full System Spec

Case: Antec VSK-4000E

Mother bored: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3

Full System Spec

Case: Antec VSK-4000E

Mother bored: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3

Fractal Venturi Hp-12's all the way around. They move a ton of air at very low noise. The front needs a static pressure fan as you said it's almost solid on the intake.

Fractal Venturi Hp-12's all the way around. They move a ton of air at very low noise. The front needs a static pressure fan as you said it's almost solid on the intake.

This would be my suggestion, as well. Terrific fans.

I love the NB Eloop B12-PS fans. They have great noise vs performance and a 6 year warranty. They only cost 18 euro each where I live.