Computer booting and then shutting down and restarting

pwelch12

I was doing some standard maintenance
I just unplugged everything turn off the psu and dusted some stuff off and cleaned and reapplied thermal compound.
Put all the plugs back in turned the psu back on and turned it on and it turned off...then repeats it also is very random timing when it turns off sometimes I can see the codes on the screen but then again sometimes it doesn't give a signal to the monitor

I took out the battery for the bios and when I plugged everything back in it showed that I changed values and was detecting everything

It said

f1 to setup

f2 to continue

I hit f1 and it said entering setup but then shutdown and restarted

Specs:
Core i5 2500k
4gb of G.Skill ram
Msi gtx 670
Corsair CS550m

reseat the RAM

re check your power connections

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I would reseat everything. Just to make sure that isn't the problem. After doing that, tag me with the results.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

At another time it showed in yellow text that "OC Genie was enabled!" cause I have a msi motherboard. So I think that somehow the cpu has oc genie enabled (even tho I manually overclocked it, so i think it isn't getting enough power for the overclock and it is not getting enough power.

I che......well it worked I just took out the battery again and now it loads up and is fine.......I hate bios