Start up error

Falverion

So I just installed a Corsair H60. I go to turn it on, I get the post beep and then the Stating Windows screen. The screen goes black like normal before showing login screen. However instead I get a "no signal" message, even though the monitor was just working. I do have a second monitor, but when I tried with that, I got Starting Windows, and then black screen. Any idea how I can fix this??

So I just installed a Corsair H60. I go to turn it on, I get the post beep and then the Stating Windows screen. The screen goes black like normal before showing login screen. However instead I get a "no signal" message, even though the monitor was just working. I do have a second monitor, but when I tried with that, I got Starting Windows, and then black screen. Any idea how I can fix this??

Try without the graphics card

Try setting your BIOS to default, also try with integrated graphics (plug your VGA/HDMI/DVI/DP into motherboard slot).