Sony EVID30 replacement under ~$600?

VeryColdAir

I'm looking to find a mountable video camera with Pan/tilt/zoom/presets features controlable from a PC, can record in at least 720p (preferably 1080p), and that has optilical zoom up to x12 at least (x15 would be great, but not needed.) I currently have a Sony EVID30 hooked up to an old dell tower and am using Cyberlink PowerDirecter 8. Because I had a license for the PowerDirector 8, I got a free upgrade to PowerDirector 11. But the EVID30 is an analog signal, and the newer PowerDirector doesn't suppose the analog signal. I've been producing the videos I record from the EVID30 in 480x680.

I've tried looking around on amazon for a bit, and I have no idea what exactly I'm looking for. Webcams, hand-held cameras, and other cameras that aren't what I'm looking for keep popping up in the search results rather than mountable cameras. I figured the people here may be more knowledgable and could probably help me out. If anybody knows any cameras that fit the description of what I'm looking for, even if they're over my budget, please share them with me.

Ryzen 7 7800X3D  | Asus Tuf RTX 3070 | 32GB DDR5-6000 | MSI MPG B650E | Lian Li Q58

Are you looking for cameras like these?  Go wild on B&H.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Video-Conferencing/ci/18222/N/3725044856

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Well, not nessarially, but if it does the job, yes. Basically just need the camera to record a speaker on a stage. The speakers may just stand at a podium, or they may be around, or even get off the stage all together. I currently have different presets set for when I know what a speaker is going to do, though I do like being able to manually follow them around if need be. The stage is between 100-150ft from the camera, I can't exactly remember, I'd guess 120ft though, which is where the zoom is useful. The camera will be mounted somewhere from above 12-15 feet high, so it can record over people's heads where they're standing (or sitting).

(Probably should have included this info in my other post.)

EDIT: The link you changed it too has a lot of stuff that could be exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Edited by VeryColdAir

Ryzen 7 7800X3D  | Asus Tuf RTX 3070 | 32GB DDR5-6000 | MSI MPG B650E | Lian Li Q58

snip

Recheck my previous comment, I changed the link to cameras available on B&H.  One of them might be what you are looking for, though I don't have any experience with any of them.  The ones I've worked with are cameras and separate motorized systems, like the systems sold by KesslerCrane.

Also check out PTZ cameras on B&H

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/ptz-cameras/ci/25266/N/3769429766

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

I'm think I'm going to look into getting a used VDO360 HD PTZ USB Camera. This seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

I'm think I'm going to look into getting a used VDO360 HD PTZ USB Camera. This seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

Alright, hope it's what you need.  I've never worked with this type of camera system before and where I work, installing, setting these up and operating them are the job of the meetings and conferences department.