Visual Studio themed build

Clanscorpia

So after talking to my bestie about Visual Studio taking ages to update to Update 1, I thought "I should make my build Visual Studio themed" with like purple LED's etc because I heart Visual Studio (C# ftw). I'm going to use the PC for programming (obviously), Gaming at medium and up settings at 1080p, and school work. What do you guys think I should do? My budget is $800 Canadian. Thanks

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

i'll see what i can dig up, i'm probably gonna pick black/white parts, and leave some room for purple LEDs, the purple light will make all the white show up purple.

I'll be looking as well but Visual Studio doesn't want to update -.-

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Wow, there's no money for a GPU :P, might just have to get the Z97 board with a 4460. I could probably custom paint the CPU cooler fan, then maybe get a round visual studio sticker. Maybe if I raise my budget to $900, I could actually get a decent build, I'll keep looking

Spoiler

AXIOM

Might spray paint the heat sinks purple, that would look pretty cool, but would that void the warranty?

Spoiler

AXIOM

i'll see what i can dig up, i'm probably gonna pick black/white parts, and leave some room for purple LEDs, the purple light will make all the white show up purple.

Why white though?

Visual Studio really isn't white-themed, at least in the few latest versions.

paBl0WR.png

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Why white though?

Visual Studio really isn't white-themed, at least in the few latest versions.

i'd go with parts with white details because OP mentioned purple, and purple components being non-existant, white is the easiest color to turn purple with LEDs.

i'd go with parts with white details because OP mentioned purple, and purple components being non-existant, white is the easiest color to turn purple with LEDs.

Ah , I get it now.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Ah , I get it now.

or well... any other color for that matter.

imagine an all-RGB build where every piece is either black, or RGB xD

The version I have is white with purple accents, even the logo is purple, you must have dark mode on or something

Spoiler

AXIOM

And I meant paint the mobo heat sinks white

Spoiler

AXIOM