Define S Fan Config

Tuloth

Hello all, I thought I would run my Fan config by you guys, as this my first time really paying attention to air flow in my case. 

8tRc4Ks.jpg

Red are the fractal fans that came with the case, set up the way they were when they arrived.  Green is the CPU cooler for my BeQuiet! Pure rock.  I had to set it up in pull because of RAM clearance.  Finally, blue is what I'm really thinking about.  I was planning on buying two Noctua NF-A14 FLX fans for additional intake.  I know positive pressure is better, but is this too much intake, would I need an additional fan for exhaust?  

As a side issue, two of the fins on my rear exhaust broke off, I used a super glue to reattach them but I am mildly worried about them breaking off again while spinning, how much of a danger do you think this is?

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080Ti 11GB RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850W 80+ Gold Storage: Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 / Samsung 860 Evo 2TB 2.5" CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro Case: Lian Li Lancool One

The set up is fine, but if I was you, I'd purchase a 3rd fan to replace the exhaust fan.