Newegg uk

pyr0

They are selling everything about 20% cheaper than other retailers. Should I trust them?

The reason why i dont do this is:

1. The shipping costs.

and 2. The fact its delivered from the US so if anything is faulty and you need a replacement it will cost so much to send it back.

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

The reason why i dont do this is:

1. The shipping costs.

and 2. The fact its delivered from the US so if anything is faulty and you need a replacement it will cost so much to send it back.

Not always true.

I bought Corsair products through a super sketchy retailer and Corsair paid for shipping from where I live to them in California and paid for the shipping back.

And some manufacturers will grant you international warranty so you can send it to your closest service center and not have to go across the pond.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Not always true.

I bought Corsair products through a super sketchy retailer and Corsair paid for shipping from where I live to them in California and paid for the shipping back.

And some manufacturers will grant you international warranty so you can send it to your closest service center and not have to go across the pond.

That's true. And usually the sketchy sites are the better ones from my experience  ^_^

They are selling everything about 20% cheaper than other retailers. Should I trust them?

Put your postcode in and then look at the price  ;)