Computer does not always post after reboot

I have been having this weird issue with my computer over the last few months. I normally keep my PC in sleep mode when I am not using it, but occasionally I will need to restart it or the power will go out. Sometimes when I restart it, nothing will happen once it is past the shut down phase of Windows. The screen will go black, and the fans/lights in my case will be on, but my display will say no input detected. I have tried waiting for 4-5 minutes to see if it will do anything, but nothing ever happens. My monitor will just go into sleep mode with my PC still running. The way I have been getting around this is to hit the power button to turn off the PC, wait for the fans to stop spinning, and hit the power button again. I found that if I don't wait for the fans to stop spinning, it will do the exact same thing it was doing before. I have updated my BIOS to see it that will help, but it hasn't. The most frustrating thing about this is that is doesn't always happen, and it is always a gamble when I do decide to restart. If anyone has experienced this issue and found a way to fix it, please let me know. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (liquid cooled) GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ultra non-LHR MOBO: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600MHz DDR4 (2x16GB) PSU: Corsair HX1200i (overkill yes, but was free!) Storage: 1 TB XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe, 2TB XPG SX8100 NVMe, 4TB WD Blue SATA SSD, 2x 480GB SATA SSDs, 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow (with upgraded USB-C front panel) Sound Card: EVGA Nu Audio Liquid Cooling parts: EK Supremacy Classic RGB AMD Nickel+Plexi, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. pump), 2x EK 240mm PE radiator, EK Duraclear clear tubing

It's a really weird and annoying issue, it can be caused by many things but for me it happened when I was messing around with some old ram sticks.

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman