Weird Buzzing Feedback on LG 29UM95

Last night I was working on an edit in Premier and suddenly my monitors speakers started making a buzzing/tearing noise when audio was being played back, I thought maybe the Playback engine in Premier was having issues so I restarted Premier no change. I checked to see if it was just Premier, by playing some music through iTunes and on YouTube, with the same issue. I thought maybe the audio driver crashed or was having issues so I restarted the system did my music test same thing. I noticed as I audio was playing back what seemed to be that the tearing/buzzing noise was made worse by mouse movement, May have been a coincidence though. I'm guessing the monitors speakers are coming to the end of the road? Hoping not since this thing is just over a year old now.

Has anyone else had this issue? Are the speakers done? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Icarus I -Past

Icarus II Present

HAL 6000 - Future

I noticed as I audio was playing back what seemed to be that the tearing/buzzing noise was made worse by mouse movement

I have sometimes this problem on my PC & I hear a tearing/buzzing sound while moving my mouse around (especially in games). Usually this problem is caused somehow by my damn old graphics card, but it solves itself after some time