Google Drive

Ethan97

Well i was wondering... I have Google drive and i made a music folder and then got some songs off youtube by mp3 converting it and i also have an iPhone 4, i have Google drive on my iPhone 4 and so i can access all of the music off my drive on my iPhone but then i thought how can i get the music from my Google drive to play on my iPhone 4, and so i am asking is there some sort of app in the app store on ios to sort of archive the music files in my Google drive so that they can play as normal music would?

Well i was wondering... I have Google drive and i made a music folder and then got some songs off youtube by mp3 converting it and i also have an iPhone 4, i have Google drive on my iPhone 4 and so i can access all of the music off my drive on my iPhone but then i thought how can i get the music from my Google drive to play on my iPhone 4, and so i am asking is there some sort of app in the app store on ios to sort of archive the music files in my Google drive so that they can play as normal music would?

Not that I know of... maybe try the google music app (not sure if it is made for IOS)

It may search for music files across your google accounts.

If your iphone was jailbroken you could save that file locally and then play it normally. 

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I appreciate your comment :) however the iphone 4 is new and on a 2 year contract so jail breaking is not an option, but i dug a bit deeper and i found the app i was looking for so i have found an answer for my question thanks for your comments guys :)