How do I disappear?

Zach Is Kill

Clickbait-y title, and before anyone says "You cant completely wipe yourself off the internet" I'm smart enough to figure that part out.

But recently I was doxxed for the first time, and it was kinda spooky. So, I'm trying to make an effort to prevent myself from being doxxed in the future.

I just need tips on how to keep my personal information out of circulation, if you get what im saying.

Heres' what im doing so far...

1. Keep personal info off of everything. Not easy, but fixable.

2. I've cleared out any identifying numbers close to my house, ie, house number, liscense plates, etc on google maps.

3. Ive removed myself from whitepages as well as immediate family

4. Running AVG premium 24/7 on a brand new os, with malwarebytes premium on demand.

And other pretty simple stuff like that.

So what I'm asking is:

1. If you were trying to doxx me what websites would you start at?

2. And thats pretty much it i guess, just general tips helps.

sorry if my spelling and grammar give you cancer

because rereading this gives my cancer cancer

(insecurity intensifies)

Thanks

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

i'd get you to send me an e-mail. Through whatever way possible.

(this means i can get your IP. with an ip you can do a lot of things.)

also any photo of you with someone else can lead them to the other person, then back to you.

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

1. Make sure to use false info about yourself on public forums such as this one. For example my name is John Proctor which is of course fake and is a characters name.

2. Use two different emails. Also make sure to use only one email for personal stuff like banking and such and isn't connected to another email. Also should make sure to never have your email visible at all times,if needed be use a quick 10 min email to receive answers.

3. Don't expose anything real about your self even to "close friends " on the web. Make sure to falsely everything to them. Of course they won't realize the difference.

4. Lastly make sure one of your emails requireds two factor authentication this way I your other gets exposed they can't access the other one. Matter of fact make sure you have two factor authentication on both emaails. And don't post pictures of yourself or items you have unless its in a completely blank background like a wall or ground. Use voice changers if necessary during online games to mask who you are.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

1. Take your PC outside

2. Get some mates around (if you have any) if not hire some random bloke from the street

3. Grab some baseball/cricket bats whatever you play in your country

4. bash the shit out of your PC

5. Buy a plane ticket to the most far away place you can from civilization

6. live in a cave like a cave man

7. Enjoy life.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

1. Take your PC outside

2. Get some mates around (if you have any) if not hire some random bloke from the street

3. Grab some baseball/cricket bats whatever you play in your country

4. bash the shit out of your PC

5. Buy a plane ticket to the most far away place you can from civilization

6. live in a cave like a cave man

7. Enjoy life.

8. profit

try to "google" yourself sometimes

i heard that facebook uses face identification software so they dont need to link people on pics and check relations etc... dont upload pics anywhere

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

The best way to hide, be it Online or IRL. IS TO HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT!

I'm Demi Lovato.

Recently tried some of her music on Spotify and it was damn good. Also she's really ass sexy!

Yeah Aliases are quite important. Only one of my ex friends (used to be a friend) knows my alias and what it means.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

How did they decide to target you? Are you a streamer/youtuber? Did you piss someone off? Did you anger someone on reddit? What happened?

last time i doxxed somebody(with their permission of course). i found old forums he had forgotten that ever went to. his facebook was locked down(good for him), but i could still see his friends list, which means i could see his parent facebooks, which wasnt locked down. i got phone numbers, addresses, everything i could ever want.

protecting yourself isnt just about making sure nobody can directly access your information, its making sure the people around you are also keeping you protected.  you can secure everything in your entire life, but if your mom posts a picture of your new house then all your work protecting yourself, is made pointless.  that why when people go into witness protection, they have to cut ties with everybody they know

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.