Updating BIOS to supprt windows 10?

Muleworx

Hey everyone,

Please tell me if I am wrong. No idea the brand the front of the case is missing and no markings on it however the BIOS version is MWPNT10N.86a.0113.2012.0207.1500, intel atom D425. I tried putting windows 10 on it and it crashed and get stuck in the blue recovery screen. Is there a way to check if the BIOS supports windows 10? I can find much online. It would be great of someone point me in the right direction. Either updating the bios or try putting windows 7 on it.  

Hey everyone,

Please tell me if I am wrong. No idea the brand the front of the case is missing and no markings on it however the BIOS version is MWPNT10N.86a.0113.2012.0207.1500, intel atom D425. I tried putting windows 10 on it and it crashed and get stuck in the blue recovery screen. Is there a way to check if the BIOS supports windows 10? I can find much online. It would be great of someone point me in the right direction. Either updating the bios or try putting windows 7 on it.  

Which message do you get when you bluescreen ? Have you already installed Windows 10 ?

|| CPU - i7 4790K @4.6GHz || GPU - MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G || Motherboard - Asus Z97-A || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury @1866MHz |Case Be quiet! Silent Base 800 ||

|| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB (+ WD Caviar Green 2TB) ||

|| Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core || Keyboard - Corsair K70 (MX Red) ||