Network Key - Windows

Go to solution Solved by tdlab,

Right click on the wireless icon in your taskbar by the clock and go to Open Network and Sharing Center and then click on Manage Wireless Networks on the left. Here you will see all of the networks that you have connected too. Right click on any connection and go properties. You will have a security tab that shows the security details of the network including the password. Click the box to show characters and there you go.

Hi, so I already have my device connected to a network with WiFi and I remembered that Windows should store the key to that network on the computer in order to connect properly, I was just wondering where could I find that key in Windows? I've done it before, I just don't remember where it is. 

What version of Windows are you running?

Edit: 
If you want a dedicated solution for whatever reason you can go here. The website doesn't state compatibility or incompatibility with WinX but it will probably still work if you are running that.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_key.html

What version of Windows are you running?

Edit: 

If you want a dedicated solution for whatever reason you can go here. The website doesn't state compatibility or incompatibility with WinX but it will probably still work if you are running that.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_key.html

Right click on the wireless icon in your taskbar by the clock and go to Open Network and Sharing Center and then click on Manage Wireless Networks on the left. Here you will see all of the networks that you have connected too. Right click on any connection and go properties. You will have a security tab that shows the security details of the network including the password. Click the box to show characters and there you go.

Ahhhhh I see... I was close, thank you!