Need help on decide parts for a setup

I have a budget of $1200 (cad) to spend on a PC setup including a monitor,mouse, and keyboard. Want a Intel cpu and nivida graphics card. Want to play world of tanks max settings 60fps the most graphic intense game I'll probably play is battlefield and just cause 3. The case I have in mind is NZXT S340 mid tower case. Also 8gbs of ram. Ssd possibly and at least 1tb of hard drive space. NOTE: I don't plan on overclocking

I have a budget of $1000 (cad) to spend on a PC setup including a monitor,mouse, and keyboard. Want a Intel cpu and nivida graphics card

Hm.. You can get better suggestion on parts if you can indicate what you wish to do with the PC.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

Hm.. You can get better suggestion on parts if you can indicate what you wish to do with the PC.

Like what they said, we need what you plan on using it for, the more specific the better. (gaming, oh, do you play shooters, mmos, strat, AAA, or whatever the hell i feel like playing)

EDIT:

Also 100CAD isn't a lot for Intel and Nvidia, you may want to consider compromising on one or the other...

Like what they said, we need what you plan on using it for, the more specific the better. (gaming, oh, do you play shooters, mmos, strat, AAA, or whatever the hell i feel like playing)

EDIT:

Also 100CAD isn't a lot for Intel and Nvidia, you may want to consider compromising on one or the other...

Erm, earlier he didnt indicate.

Yay I just fixed the post

Here's the best I can do..

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($89.94 @ DirectCanada) 
Motherboard: Asus B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($89.25 @ Vuugo) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 380 4GB NITRO Dual-X OC Video Card  ($284.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Monitor: Asus VC239H 60Hz 23.0" Monitor  ($194.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma Wired Optical Mouse  ($73.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $942.15
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-04 02:06 EST-0500

** You can pick the keyboard that will suit your needs for the remaining balance.

** You can upgrade the Processor to i5-4460 if you have extra budget.

** You can add CPU Cooler for OC if you will get G3258

** You can add Samsung 850 EVO 250GB if you can squeeze more budget. Anyway this is just added luxury for faster boot. Performance wise that above will be great.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

*Snip

Agree with everything except the mouse. I have no problem with razer, or that mouse, It's great. You may want to get a combo with a mouse and keyboard to save a few dollars and maybe have enough extra change to get an SSD, or preferably upgrade to the 4460.

Agree with everything except the mouse. I have no problem with razer, or that mouse, It's great. You may want to get a combo with a mouse and keyboard to save a few dollars and maybe have enough extra change to get an SSD, or preferably upgrade to the 4460.

Yea, I feel like removing the mouse as well since it's pretty expensive for his needs. He can spend more on the rigs rather than getting high grade peripherals.

He can remove it and spend the remaining $120 to a combo mouse+kb deal.

If he gets a non-gaming Kb and mouse he may even have enough left for a 120GB SSD...

Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($83.75 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 380 2GB Double Dissipation Video Card  ($238.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($95.05 @ Vuugo) 

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($64.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Monitor: AOC E2425SWD 60Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($159.99 @ Canada Computers) 

Total: $1005

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-04 02:20 EST-0500

i5 6600K @ 4.4GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240M (GC Extreme Thermal Compound) / Asus Maximus VIII Gene / 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2400 / 240GB SanDisk SSD Plus & 2TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD / EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 / XFX XTR 750W 80+ Gold  / Fractal Design Node 804                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Total: £1042.31

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($230.01 @ Vuugo)

Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($83.75 @ Vuugo)

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($49.99 @ NCIX)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.01 @ Vuugo)

Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 380 2GB Double Dissipation Video Card ($238.98 @ Newegg Canada)

Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($95.05 @ Vuugo)

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($64.98 @ Newegg Canada)

Monitor: AOC E2425SWD 60Hz 24.0" Monitor ($159.99 @ Canada Computers)

Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Gaming Bundle Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse ($23.24 @ Vuugo)

Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Gaming Bundle Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Optical Mouse ($23.24 @ Vuugo)

Total: $1028.24

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-04 02:20 EST-0500

Not bad at all

1. Take out the duplicate keyboard and your almost under budget =P

2. Does he need a monitor...cant remember if he said....

If he gets a non-gaming Kb and mouse he may even have enough left for a 120GB SSD...

True. I used non-gaming keyboards before and bought the most spec I can. Then just bought peripherals few months after.

Anyway the base build is already there regardless it will perform the best of his range. It's up to his decision whether he gets SSD, Gaming Peripherals, etc.

@TS: Pls prioritize getting 4460 if you can squeeze the budget.

I found it, he does =)

True. I used non-gaming keyboards before and bought the most spec I can. Then just bought peripherals few months after.

Anyway the base build is already there regardless it will perform the best of his range. It's up to his decision whether he gets SSD, Gaming Peripherals, etc.

@TS: Pls prioritize getting 4460 if you can squeeze the budget.

completely agree on the 4460 going from dual core to quad core will help immensely in a majority of games.

1. Done, my PC has been doing weird stuff this morning

2. Yeah

i5 6600K @ 4.4GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240M (GC Extreme Thermal Compound) / Asus Maximus VIII Gene / 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2400 / 240GB SanDisk SSD Plus & 2TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD / EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 / XFX XTR 750W 80+ Gold  / Fractal Design Node 804                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Total: £1042.31

Motherboard: Asus B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($89.25 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 380 4GB NITRO Dual-X OC Video Card  ($284.99 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ Newegg Canada) 

Total: $793.24

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-04 02:31 EST-0500

I fixed it for you TS.

This will be your base specification.

You can pick your own monitor. Because prices will matter depending on your preference be it TN or IPS. Just make sure you get 1080p and read reviews.

You can get the kb+mouse on the remainder.

Optional in-case budget increased: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB for $100.

Well I definitely will prioritize the i5 and btw I figured out I can raise my budget to $1200 (CAD)