BSOD memory management now PC will not post

Furryfoxes

I got memory management errors on my PC, did the safe mode stuff to try and fix it, not my pc will not post. I removed both sticks of ram, kingston hyperX fury DDR4 and my graphics card, and still no display my pc runs and stays running, it just will not display anything, i am running windows 10

i5-6600k | Current GPU:GTX 970 | FireStrike Score with said GPU: 10752 Proof

Please edit your post to reflect these guidelines:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/354634-bsod-posting-instructions-please-read/

Gives us a lot of the info we need to help!

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

I got memory management errors on my PC, did the safe mode stuff to try and fix it, not my pc will not post. I removed both sticks of ram, kingston hyperX fury DDR4 and my graphics card, and still no display my pc runs and stays running, it just will not display anything, i am running windows 10

you probably have a bad ram. Try clearing the CMOS and see if it post. If you have another ram try swaping those set of ram with another one(if you have one around)

you probably have a bad ram. Try clearing the CMOS and see if it post. If you have another ram try swaping those set of ram with another one(if you have one around)

Ram was bad, dont know what happend, it was working fine, my mobo was giving error code 53 which is a memory failure code, i jist sent an RMA ticket to hyperx and hopefully i will ne up and running soon

i5-6600k | Current GPU:GTX 970 | FireStrike Score with said GPU: 10752 Proof