First Build Check / This good?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZXDdZL

Hi guys this is the build I have been working on for the past 5 days of hard research I used to be a student and moved around a ton so my laptop was all I needed and we all know a laptop is just alright but the names make it look like a 4k $ pc because of the mobile parts if you didnt know better.

Now My budget is really $500 USD but for the performance I am willing to go no higher than $700 USD without OS.

I wanted to go intel cpu but seeing how the new skylake is out I can just upgrade when they have more use for DDR4, I can still upgrade to a better CPU on amd and this will only be lightly used for game/software dev. mostly I will be using my workstation laptop that has parts designed for rendering not gaming.

After looking at AMD vs Nvidia GPU I cant go with Nvidia even when I trust the brand because my entire Idea is to upgrade the parts down the road and to use the r9 380 in crossfire with say a r9 390x (from what people claim) I feel like that would be better than getting a all new Nvidia and selling like a 950 or 960 to get more ram at 1440p res.

I think I covered everything I need I want to slightly overclock, gaming and slight game dev. Good upgrade path, $500 usd - $700 USD price W/out OS. playing at 1440p hopfully near 40 -60 FPS and in the future I will get dual displays ( goal is 3 but by that time the r9 GPU will be outdated )

Here are the specs. ( link above )

CPU AMD FX 8320

CPU Cooler Cooler master evo

MOBO MSI 970 G

Ram G.Skill Ripjaws x (2 x 4GB )

HDD hybrid 1T

GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB

Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window ATX Mid Tower

PSU Corsair 750w 80+ Gold / Fully Modular ATX (full mod. because I hate cables)

Wireless Network Asus PCE-N53 (Wireless is a MUST have my office is quite a ways from the router and the wife will NOT let me run a cable under the carpet < but give it a few months and we will see about that>)

Go with Intel, AM3+ is basically dead now

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Go with Intel, AM3+ is basically dead now

I am so on the fence about that but every good I5 I find is a bit over budget I am really looking for the best performance/ Price and in the future do plan to replace the mobo anyway to get DDR4 when tasks are more optimized for it.

any last ideas guys before I buy it?

Do you have Microcenter in the erea? really but i'd say REALLY good CPU deals if you pick it up at store...

If you happend to pickup a motherboard with it sometimes you get even more discounts.

Do you have Microcenter in the erea? really but i'd say REALLY good CPU deals if you pick it up at store...

If you happend to pickup a motherboard with it sometimes you get even more discounts.

I looked them up via bing and they do have great deals but no the best I have is bestbuy in my area and they only carry over priced out of date GPU's

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Thermal Compound: Arctic Cooling MX-2 4g Thermal Paste  ($4.75 @ OutletPC) 

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($79.99 @ Micro Center) 

Memory: Corsair XMS3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($16.99 @ Micro Center) 

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 

Wireless Network Adapter: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($29.89 @ OutletPC) 

Total: $717.45

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-03 11:56 EST-0500

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($189.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 

Memory: Corsair XMS3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($16.99 @ Micro Center) 

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 380 4GB PCS+ Video Card  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 

Wireless Network Adapter: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($29.89 @ OutletPC) 

Total: $652.62

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-03 12:08 EST-0500

For 1440P i would rather safe up money, budget too tight.