How to stop Admin

Junpaku

Home environment. Windows 10 OS. I have the only admin acc, the other is a guest user account. I have bitlocker enabled, regedit disabled, cmd disabled, removable storage access disabled, control panel disabled, UAC with admin pass enabled. How is the other user able to make the guest an admin acc?

Man, U paranoid af...

If someone wanted to  try and gain admin simply having access to the computer would be enough. (though they would need to have SUPER skills)

But if a computer has a guest account that automatically stops them having admin rights without the admin account approving (and to get admin privileges would still be hard if you don't approve)

LOL LIMEWIRE

If someone wanted to  try and gain admin simply having access to the computer would be enough. (though they would need to have SUPER skills)

once you have physical access, anything is possible.

then again, what kind of user are you letting access to your pc? if they try to do crap on your pc you dont want, put a boot under their butt and kick them out.

also, does the admin account have a secure password? once you have the admin password, even the guest account can do anything...

If I found out they were trying to get admin privileges on my computer I would just disable the guest account and tell them to sod off.

You abused your access, so now you get none. 

It's not a race to the bottom.

If I found out they were trying to get admin privileges on my computer I would just disable the guest account and tell them to sod off.

You abused your access, so now you get none. 

here's a fitting quote for you:

the more unauthorized access you try to get, the less authorized access you deserve