AMD Crimson Drivers

LordDumbstep

Hello Forum , 

I just want to inform everyone of you that the new drivers suck and noone should use them ;D atleast for now. 

First of all my setup:

AMD FX6300 @ 4,5 ghz

AMD R9 280X 

8 GB of RAM

MSI 990FXA Motherboard

So Problems I have encountered so far:

-Much more microstuttering especially in csgo , nearly every 10 seconds my game freezes for like 1 second. I had this problem with the old drivers aswell but it would only happen like every 10 or 15 minutes. 

-The program itself is sometimes not useable because well see yourself: 

mgizx6c3.png

-My video driver keeps crashing as soon as I want to start an application that uses openGL

-And maybe I dont know if it's because of the new drivers but my old GPU overclock is not running properly anymore.

I was just wondering if anyone else is encountering these problems or is my pc shits trolling me. I am getting really tired of this probably switching to nvidia soon. 

turn vsyn off. i tried to run with it on and got a crash. turned it off and it runs fine. gameplay is smooth.

nice to see auto fan control back.

I've had nothing but good luck with the new driver, and the difference in fps is Fallout 4 is amazing. Sorry you have had bad luck with it.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

somewhere in there there's a setting for 8bit or 12bit. wonder if that messes with some monitors?