Drop in Cinebench Ref. Match %

When I tried to do a OpenGL test on Cinebench, It gave me a warning saying it wouldn't record this test because my match was too low, and sure enough, my reference match is 86.5%. Should I be concerned?

post-222012-0-36661100-1448264263_thumb.

are your graphics drivers installed? when i get that prompt, it has to with the

driver performance.

I was pretty sure I updated them yesterday, but I look down and see that updates are available anyways

Go into the NVIDIA Control Panel, go to adjust image setting with preview, then select "Let the 3D application decide", I hope that works for you.

From: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/62476-post-your-cinebench-r15r1152003-scores-over-500-submissions/?p=858358

Try that. If it works, great!. If it doesn't then try the last driver that was working good for you.

Although if you're trying to force AA or other settings that could be causing the Cinebench error. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III