Acer XB271HU: 27-inch 1440p 144Hz IPS G-SYNC Monitor

Okay so i just found out about this monitor and it looks amazing, there hasnt been a perfect monitor for me that is both g-sync 1440p 27 inch 144hz and ips with an ok response time. THIS IS IT , i feel like this was made just for me xD its just the best gaming and working monitor ever, atleast it looks that way, its very new and isnt even out yet but that price tag is HUGE

I got mine for $465 off Ebay, good luck to you.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

I got mine for $465 off Ebay, good luck to you.

I think you may be talking about the first generation bobo, the XB270HU. The 271 isn't out yet :P

The new version is quite nice. However, I just picked up a 270 to accompany my X34. I don't feel the 271 justifies a $100+ dollar price increase for a slightly smaller bezel and 21 extra hz. With either the 270 or 271, you're getting a great monitor for sure.

I think you may be talking about the first generation bobo, the XB270HU. The 271 isn't out yet :P

Yea, the 271 is 165Hz too instead of 144.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Where is my XB271HK damm it.

Yea, the 271 is 165Hz too instead of 144.

The new version is quite nice. However, I just picked up a 270 to accompany my X34. I don't feel the 271 justifies a $100+ dollar price increase for a slightly smaller bezel and 21 extra hz. With either the 270 or 271, you're getting a great monitor for sure.

This is the first time i have seen a monitor hit all the right spots, a high refresh rate an ok response time a nice 27 inch display ips panel and G-Sync ! I dont think another monitor just like that exists , or if it does it would have some other issue to it like a tn panel , backlight bleed or its ultrawide ( i know many people like tn panels and ultra wides but it just isnt my thing )

No I hear that. I couldn't decide for the life of me between 4k, ultrawide, or 144. I have the machine to run anything but I think 4k is a bit limiting. So figured I'd try out ultrawide and 144.

The 271 will be a great monitor. Can't go wrong with that one. I'd say wait for the release and for TFT Central to put out their review on it. They're quite thorough. There is also its counterpart, the Asus PG279Q. Similar specs if you want a different look. Of course the zero bezel on the 271 is nice.

CPU i7 4790 | Motherboard  ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII | RAM 16 GB Trident X @ 2400 Mhz | GPU Titan X | Case NZXT Phantom 530 | Storage Samsung EVO 840 1 TB SSD, 2 Seagate 150 GB HDD, 1 External 3 GB Seagate HDD | PSU Corsair HX 1050 | Cooling Zalman Copper 2 ball | Keyboard  Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound: Creative Z | Operating System  Windows 10

No I hear that. I couldn't decide for the life of me between 4k, ultrawide, or 144. I have the machine to run anything but I think 4k is a bit limiting. So figured I'd try out ultrawide and 144.

The 271 will be a great monitor. Can't go wrong with that one. I'd say wait for the release and for TFT Central to put out their review on it. They're quite thorough. There is also its counterpart, the Asus PG279Q. Similar specs if you want a different look. Of course the zero bezel on the 271 is nice.

I would avoid 4k as of now, it has more downsides than benefits, atleast thats the way i see it.

And yea techenthused73 it is out on amazon but it isnt out as a whole, it isnt avalible for purchase

And yea techenthused73 it is out on amazon but it isnt out as a whole, it isnt avalible for purchase

http://www.overclock.net/t/1581181/acer-xb271hu-share-your-experiance-and-show-pics

A few were ordered. 

CPU i7 4790 | Motherboard  ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII | RAM 16 GB Trident X @ 2400 Mhz | GPU Titan X | Case NZXT Phantom 530 | Storage Samsung EVO 840 1 TB SSD, 2 Seagate 150 GB HDD, 1 External 3 GB Seagate HDD | PSU Corsair HX 1050 | Cooling Zalman Copper 2 ball | Keyboard  Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound: Creative Z | Operating System  Windows 10