looking for a mouse upgraded

Caleb_weber96

I am looking to upgraded my mouse currently I have a g602 as my main mouse which I love but finish is starting to come of wondering buy a secound one or what are some good alternatives for MMo`s and Fps mikx

that's a fine mouse, i had one myself for a minute and liked it a lot...I go through mice like crazy always looking for the "god" mouse. aside from at best a tiny bit of input lag if you even notice any you dont have a lot of upgrade options because that is such a good mouse. Only real options are going to be the top tier corded mice and again that is even if you noticed any input lag. Since I am a mouse whore and have used just about every high end mouse you can find in the U.S. I will just pimp the one I use now and plan to keep till something new comes out to really try...Roccat Tyon. as of now it really is the end all mouse for me. 

If you like to use extra side buttons other than the usual two then I'd recommend the Razer Naga,  side buttons, not really useful or needed for FPS or really useful. However if you use  side buttons in MMO's and FPS, then I'd recommend the rival, zowie fk1, deathadder or any roccat mouse out there

that's a fine mouse, i had one myself for a minute and liked it a lot...I go through mice like crazy always looking for the "god" mouse. aside from at best a tiny bit of input lag if you even notice any you dont have a lot of upgrade options because that is such a good mouse. Only real options are going to be the top tier corded mice and again that is even if you noticed any input lag. Since I am a mouse whore and have used just about every high end mouse you can find in the U.S. I will just pimp the one I use now and plan to keep till something new comes out to really try...Roccat Tyon. as of now it really is the end all mouse for me. 

My friend uses this and says its good what`s your opinion COUGAR 700M MOC700B Black 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 8200 dpi Aluminum Gaming Mouse                                                                                                                                                   

Mionix Naos 8200 all the way!

It's by far the best mouse I've ever tried  :D

Good luck searching!