Mouse recommendations?

Davidf4e

Hello. As title says im looking for mouse recommendations at or under 100$ CAD. i use palm grip mostly and have a very big hand. Thanks :)

I also palm with large hands, and i love my DeathAdder

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

would help to know what you use it for. general recommendations;

Steelseries Rival, Sensei

Logitech G302/G402/G502/G602

Razer Deathadder ( dont like razer, but this mouse is pretty highly regarded)

Zowie FK1

FinalMouse

Razer stuff is usually really expensive, but i feel that the Blackwidow and Deathadder are both reasonably price.

i like the DeathAdder because i have large hands and its a big mouse, i also like the thumb button position. 

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Razer stuff is usually really expensive, but i feel that the Blackwidow and Deathadder are both reasonably price.

i like the DeathAdder because i have large hands and its a big mouse, i also like the thumb button position. 

price isn't the problem. QC is. logitech stuff is generally significantly better for cheaper--and "better" includes quality control

price isn't the problem. QC is.

Between me and my brother, we have used:

3 Razer blackwidows (1 basic, no backlight, 1 stealth backlight, 1 chroma)

1 pair of Krakens (which i never liked)

1 DeathAdder

1 Mamba

1 Naga

only QC issue we had was the Mamba's battery, which died pretty early. my brother still uses the mouse in wired mode though.

EDIT: like to point out that all i bought in there was my keyboard, rest was my brother or a gift.

EDIT: i am not a fanboy, if anything, i prefer logitech

Solitaire. 

Steelseries Rival, Sensei

Logitech G302/G402/G502/G602

Zowie FK1

FinalMouse

Mainly just runescape, rpg's some first person shooters so just an overall jack of all trades master of none mouse :P-

Between me and my brother, we have used:

3 Razer blackwidows (1 basic, no backlight, 1 stealth backlight, 1 chroma)

1 pair of Krakens (which i never liked)

1 DeathAdder

1 Mamba

1 Naga

only QC issue we had was the Mamba's battery, which died pretty early. my brother still uses the mouse in wired mode though.

EDIT: like to point out that all i bought in there was my keyboard, rest was my brother or a gift.

EDIT: i am not a fanboy, if anything, i prefer logitech

im not a big razor fan, no matter their price they seems cheap same with how turtlebeaches are. especially the krakens their cables seems thin design looks clunky and earpads look very cheap

im not a big razor fan, no matter their price they seems cheap same with how turtlebeaches are. especially the krakens their cables seems thing design looks clunky and earpads look very cheap

i completely agree on the Krakens, but i have been using my DeathAdder for years and love it. its large, its simple, and i love the sandstone-texture on it (hate the smooth of the naga). 

its a nice braided cable, i have no qualms with this mouse at all, except perhaps that i cant change the lights to stay on 100% of the time, its breathing or off.

Razer software is eh, but nothing wrong with it. 

I think Razer is overpriced, except for the Blackwidow (which is just as expensive as the corsair and logitech gaming keyboards) and the deathadder. (not the chroma)

Solitaire. 

i completely agree on the Krakens, but i have been using my DeathAdder for years and love it. its large, its simple, and i love the sandstone-texture on it (hate the smooth of the naga). 

its a nice braided cable, i have no qualms with this mouse at all, except perhaps that i cant change the lights to stay on 100% of the time, its breathing or off.

Razer software is eh, but nothing wrong with it. 

I think Razer is overpriced, except for the Blackwidow (which is just as expensive as the corsair and logitech gaming keyboards) and the deathadder. (not the chroma)

i was thinking of getting the torq x10 from evga or g.skills new mouse but i wanted second opinions and other recommendations 

Sorry for my low english, but I'm trying my best  ;)

| MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1 || CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K || COOLER: Thermaltake HR-02 Macho Rev. B || RAM: 2x Patriot Signature DDR3 4GB 1333MHz CL9 || GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI Oc || PSU: Ocz StealthXStream 2 600W || STORAGE: Segate Barracuda 1 TB || CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 300R | 

i was thinking of getting the torq x10 from evga or g.skills new mouse but i wanted second opinions and other recommendations 

I wouldnt do either of those, neither of those companies make peripherals, so it's not exactly trustworthy.

i recommend corsair, logitech or razer

Solitaire. 

Going with the g502 as it seems to have the most features for the price, I also checked out the g700s would that be a good buy?