Mouse Opinion

xRoyalPhantom

HELP!!!

I'm looking to get a new mouse. I am deciding between the Razer Mamba TE vs Corsair M65. 

THANK YOU!!!!

I have the m65 and little sniper button on the side is a royal pain in the neck! I have never used it once and its just sitting there. You can of course unmap it to not do anything when pressed, but don't go for the m65 if you like the idea of a "super MLG 1337 sniper button" since it has no practical use. 

Professional Girl

HELP!!!

I'm looking to get a new mouse. I am deciding between the Razer Mamba TE vs Corsair M65. 

THANK YOU!!!!

Get the Razer Ouroborus

HELP!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

What are you looking for in a mouse? And why these two mice? They are completely different.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Logitech G502 :D!

This! I had razer naga then it started dable clicking bought my logitech G502 and i only have 1 word to describe it INCREDIBLE that mouse is soooooooooooo good you will never want to touch any other mouse.Im amazed it haven't stoped working becouse i love click fest games like diablo 3.Razer i have only 2 things to say overpriced and cheap materials.They break easy start dable clicking and are not reliable some mouses last for 1-3 months some last 2-3 years.I had 3 razer mouses deathadder lasted 2 months and 2 nagas 1 for 3 months and the other amazingly lasted 2.5 years.