1000 Euro Gaming PC for 1080p! -In Ireland

So after a lot of researching and toughts... I finaly have decided on which parts to buy in order to build a gaming PC. The PC is intended for Gaming at 1080p and playing on high settings and getting really good fps for the next 1 or 2 years. I live in ireland so the best place to buy them is from amazon uk. In ireland we are with EURO so everything is converted from pounds to euro. Theese are the PC parts Im buying:

Case: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KDR4TJ8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_3&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Motherboard: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D12OASW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_2&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

CPU: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00K5J2306?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_6&smid=AVJC94VLMYYGM

RAM: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D2LGT72?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_5&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

GPU: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NSXYEQW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_8&smid=ARWFG41TXG1LU

HDD: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D0243DU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_7&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

SSD: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P738Z8O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_4&smid=A1I0WA5OXHTGPB

PSU: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00J299ALA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Tell me what you think about the parts and tell me if you have any suggestions? 

The total price is 980 euro! 

All answers and suggestions are appreciated! Thank you :)

Also Im gonna upgrade parts every year, thats why I put 850w psu, because PSU is hard to replace and I dont want to have to replace it :) Also tell me please if that motherboard supports SLI/Crossfire? Thank you

Looks like a pretty good build that should last you more than 2 years.

From what I've seen on the specs sheet, it says it supports crossfire, but I'm not so sure on the SLI.

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

Yes, but I want all parts to be from amazon uk, and pcpartpicker shows a lot of different places! Otherwise I apologise! Just click on the links theyll take you to the specific parts I chose!

Looks like a pretty good build that should last you more than 2 years.

From what I've seen on the specs sheet, it says it supports crossfire, but I'm not so sure on the SLI.

Amm I think SLI / Crossfire is the same thing. It measn putting 2 gpus or more?

Yes, but I want all parts to be from amazon uk, and pcpartpicker shows a lot of different places! Otherwise I apologise! Just click on the links theyll take you to the specific parts I chose!

In PCPart picker on the left side when you choose your parts you can choose 'show merchants' After that select Amazon and all stuff will only be from Amazon :D

O sorry, forgot one was for AMD one for NVIDIA .. my bad ;)

I live in ireland so the best place to buy them is from amazon uk. In ireland we are with EURO so everything is converted from pounds to euro.

I'm in Ireland myself, and Amazon is usually one of the most expensive places to order for PC parts.

Pretty much 90% of the PC Building community orders from German sites such as hardwareversand.de or mindfactory.de

You will save a lot of money doing this.

I personally use hardwareversand.de , they have a great PC configurator which is similar to pcpartpicker in a way.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 @4.0GHz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Reference | Case: BeQuiet Silent Base 800 Black | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Display: LG 34UM67 Ultrawide Monitor (x2) Vertically Mounted | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61

Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K50 | Mouse: Mionix Naos | Sound: Beyerdynamic DT 770

Well, sorta. In theory, they should work the same way, but some motherboards don't support SLI, but support Crossfire. It really just depends on the mobo you're buying is all I can say.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

In PCPart picker on the left side when you choose your parts you can choose 'show merchants' After that select Amazon and all stuff will only be from Amazon :D

Well that makes things a lot less complicated for me .. damn it .. :D 

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€177.33 @ Mindfactory) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-S1 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€51.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€49.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€86.94 @ Mindfactory) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€52.32 @ Mindfactory) 

Video Card: Gainward GeForce GTX 980 4GB Phantom Video Card  (€495.60 @ Mindfactory) 

Case: BitFenix Neos Black ATX Mid Tower Case  (€43.31 @ Mindfactory) 

Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€77.22 @ Mindfactory) 

Total: €1033.71

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-13 01:56 CET+0100

Moist

O sorry, forgot one was for AMD one for NVIDIA .. my bad ;)

It's all cool. I thought they were the same when I first started looking at it the two.

I'm in Ireland myself, and Amazon is usually one of the most expensive places to order for PC parts.

Pretty much 90% of the PC Building community orders from German sites such as hardwareversand.de or mindfactory.de

I personally use hardwareversand.de , they have a great PC configurator which is similar to pcpartpicker in a way.

I cant trust some german site :D Idk .. i just dont feel good ordering from a site i dont know... and german too :D its like ordering from afganistan when you live in france :D

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€177.33 @ Mindfactory) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-S1 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€51.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€49.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€86.94 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€52.32 @ Mindfactory) 
Video Card: Gainward GeForce GTX 980 4GB Phantom Video Card  (€495.60 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: BitFenix Neos Black ATX Mid Tower Case  (€43.31 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€77.22 @ Mindfactory) 
Total: €1033.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-13 01:56 CET+0100

As I said .. I would like to order all of them from amazon uk ;/ But thanks 

I cant trust some german site :D Idk .. i just dont feel good ordering from a site i dont know... and german too :D its like ordering from afganistan when you live in france :D

Trust me, I order from there all the time. 

It's perfectly fine, the only downside is a day extra for shipping in most cases.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 @4.0GHz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Reference | Case: BeQuiet Silent Base 800 Black | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Display: LG 34UM67 Ultrawide Monitor (x2) Vertically Mounted | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61

Guys how do i make it in euro in pcpartpicker?

In the top right corner, just change your country to a European country listed that uses euros. Hope I helped

Guys how do i make it in euro in pcpartpicker?

Click the country on the top right corner and choose Germany.

Also, from what I've seen, the part list can be cheaper if bought from Spain. But IDK about that.

As I said .. I would like to order all of them from amazon uk ;/ But thanks 

Yes but .w. look at the POWAH DIFFERENCE

Moist

Yes but .w. look at the POWAH DIFFERENCE

Yes there is 130gb more ssd and its the gtx 980 instead of the 970! The ssd I dont need, 120 gb is enough for me! Also I dont like ordering from different places different parts!

Trust me, I order from there all the time. 

It's perfectly fine, the only downside is a day extra for shipping in most cases.

I will check that site hardwareversand.de .. and ill see how much ill save... how are they in deliveries and producs? Do they know how to deliver properly in ireland adresses? Cuz my adress is long and i live in a private lodge and there is a gate and then a lot of houses and im in one of em! Do they deliver on time as well ? Any faulty parts? If there are faulty parts how do they fix em for me? Thanks

Yes there is 130gb more ssd and its the gtx 980 instead of the 970! The ssd I dont need, 120 gb is enough for me! Also I dont like ordering from different places different parts!

Laaaazyyyyyy

Moist

I checked hardwareversand.de ! And I got exacly the same parts as in amazon uk listed in this post... with a 750w instead of a 850w psu .. and I got the same price exacly :)