MSI B150 Gaming M3 help

Hi guys, I'm building my second PC soon and I wanted to know if the MSI B150 Gaming M3 was compatible with a kit of HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 2x4GB ram. It isn't on the compatibility list on the website for the motherboard but I thought someone here would know. If anyone wouldn't mind answering a second question, would an EVGA G2 650W handle an MSI Gaming GTX 980 ti? Thanks in advance.

The B150 range has a limit on the RAM speed at 2133MHz, so that would be fine. Compatibility is a bit "oh that kit is not compatible with that motherboard, so change your mind", sort of like a marketing tactic.

I've used kits from every manufacturer on multiple different boards with no issues,

That PSU will be more than enough for a GTX 980Ti :)

"If it doesn't move, you didn't hit it hard enough with a hammer"

The B150 range has a limit on the RAM speed at 2133MHz, so that would be fine. Compatibility is a bit "oh that kit is not compatible with that motherboard, so change your mind", sort of like a marketing tactic.

I've used kits from every manufacturer on multiple different boards with no issues,

That PSU will be more than enough for a GTX 980Ti :)

Yeah, the processor I'm getting is a core i5-6500 and IIRC, it can only take a maximum ram speed of 2133MHz anyway. I'm glad to hear that about the PSU because I'm trying to afford a build ASAP before christmas so I don't get caught up in christmas postage problems and I need the cheapest stuff I can get without getting dangerously cheap PSUs