HTML - Pop up image with comments?

Flanelman
Go to solution Solved by VulsaviiK,

Yes there is, I believe the term you're looking for is Modal Window

http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2012/10/creating-a-modal-window-with-html5-and-css3/

We had to do this for class this semester, it's not too difficult. Good luck (y)

Hi guys, i have images on my web page, and i want when they're clicked for a pop up to appear and to show an enlarged version of the picture with comments down the left or right side.

in case i'm not explaining clearly, i kinda want it to be like when you click an image on facebook, so i want the image to enlarge and there to be comments down the side, if anyone could help me accomplish this that would be much appreciated! :)

like is there a way to make a div pop up? because from that i can work the rest out.

Thanks in advance! :)

Yes there is, I believe the term you're looking for is Modal Window

http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2012/10/creating-a-modal-window-with-html5-and-css3/

We had to do this for class this semester, it's not too difficult. Good luck (y)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM