IOS or Android

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Well, I think I've decided. I will get an android tablet and an iPhone 6s

READ THIS FIRST

I know this might start a flame war, but I am stuck on which OS to choose. I want the simplicity of IOS, but the customizability of Android. What I do with my phone now is game a little bit in between my classes, look on social media (twitter, hangouts, e.t.c), and call/text. These are phones I want for each os:

IOS: Apple iPhone 6s

Android: Huawei Google Nexus 6P and LG v10

Please suggest any other phones that would suit these needs below.

The current phone I have now is the HTC One (M8)

I know this might start a flame war, but I am stuck on which OS to choose. I want the simplicity of IOS, but the customizability of Android. What I do with my phone now is game a little bit in between my classes, look on social media (twitter, hangouts, e.t.c), and call/text. These are phones I want for each os:

IOS: Apple iPhone 6s

Android: Huawei Google Nexus 6P and LG v10

Please suggest any other phones that would suit these needs below.

The current phone I have now is the HTC One (M8)

The 6S is AMAZING. Ios also has more apps. TO get the best of both worlds, get a android tabet and a apple phone. Apple does have good phones, and more support.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

The 6S is AMAZING. Ios also has more apps. TO get the best of both worlds, get a android tabet and a apple phone. Apple does have good phones, and more support.

http://www.androidauthority.com/google-play-store-vs-the-apple-app-store-601836/iOS does not have more apps

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

+1 for someone who isn't a biased fanboy. Coming from a former Android tablet user to iPad user, as well as a former iPhone user to Galaxy S6 user. iOS is just hassle-free and clean.

Edit: "biased fanboy" is a bit extreme. no offense peoples

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

If you can jailbreak ios then go with it if not just take android. It will save you money. You're not a heavy user so you don't need 6s.

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

It has less but android has lots of shit apps. What I meant by saying that is a lot of not shit apps only support ios because more people use it.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

It has less but android has lots of shit apps. What I meant by saying that is a lot of not shit apps only support ios because more people use it.

apple has more marketehare not more users. This is because this it profit margins are huge.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

If you can jailbreak ios then go with it if not just take android. It will save you money. You're not a heavy user so you don't need 6s.

6s is amazing for non heavy users. Android is made for heavy users. It has more customization and a lot more you can  do with it.

One more thing, I will be rooting/jailbreaking this phone

Well let me share my iPhone usage with ye guys, i never once didnt find a app on the store which my friend had at on his android phone.

Apple products last more than an android phone, straight up.

Android phones are nice for tweeking and customization yes, but if you bloat it yourself, battery life is gonna be a hell of a ride.

6s is amazing for non heavy users. Android is made for heavy users. It has more customization and a lot more you can  do with it.

You mean ios is made for non heavy users? As 6s is a powerful/expensive phone. I have iphone 5 jailbreaked and it can run games/tweaks and so on. I don't I will ever buy a new iphone, maybe android. Just too big of a cost and the price drastically drops after a year. So why bother... If the man just wants to use for social apps/web and some games. Andriod for 200-300 pounds should just fine

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

You mean ios is made for non heavy users? As 6s is a powerful/expensive phone. I have iphone 5 jailbreaked and it can run games/tweaks and so on. I don't I will ever buy a new iphone, maybe android. Just too big of a cost and the price drastically drops after a year. So why bother... If the man just wants to use for social apps/web and some games. Andriod for 200-300 pounds should just fine

The only android I know that weighs 200 pounds is Data.

lol

Lol i'm from UK :D. our currency is in Great British Pound :D or gbp. So 200GBP is 300USD

One other note. At my school, they supply us with iPad air 2's, of course they disabled a lot of stuff including the app store and touch id (which I think is just dumb).

Lol i'm from UK :D. our currency is in Great British Pound :D or gbp. So 200GBP is 300USD

I know, I was joking, :P

One other note. At my school, they supply us with iPad air 2's, of course they disabled a lot of stuff including the app store and touch id (which I think is just dumb).

If you have another few years at your school it would be easy to link your phone to your iPad

I know, I was joking, :P

I'm just making it extra clear. You know, for ex-British colonials

I'm just making it extra clear. You know, for ex-British colonials

Wut'd you call me pardner? :ph34r:

Well, I think I've decided. I will get an android tablet and an iPhone 6s