Phone/Tablet/Smart Watch Working Together?

LocalChamp

I've been subscribed and watching LMG videos for years but never got around to joining the forum until now. I really enjoy the content as it helps keeps me up to date with tech. That being said even with watching plenty of device reviews I still need some advice. I am currently in the market for a new phone however I'm also looking for a decent tablet that would work well when paired with said phone both for sharing things and tethering data when not near wifi I can access. As an addition I was also considering a smartwatch to accompany the others. Being brutally honest I've pretty much always done everything on laptops or desktops so these would pretty much be my first smart mobile devices so I'm not quite sure what my needs would be. Also I hear it's usually cheaper in the long run to go off contract and pay full price for the devices so some advice there as well as service plans is appreciated. Phone- Probably the usual casual browsing/videos/checking for email/messages etc. Tablet- Same here although with some light gaming specifically Hearthstone and some other games like it. Watch- Email/Messages probably it if decided to get one. Quite frankly I'm not even sure what is worth getting or even trying to use for certain tasks if you usually have more(better) options. I've heard good things about the Samsung S6 and Samsung Tab S and apparently the tablet runs those games well. I'm not specifically looking for mid range or high end just stuff that will do what I need it to with pretty good battery life and good device life. From how strange this post probably seems I'm sure you're wondering my age, I'm 21. Any advice is much appreciated thanks in advance.

I've been subscribed and watching LMG videos for years but never got around to joining the forum until now. I really enjoy the content as it helps keeps me up to date with tech. That being said even with watching plenty of device reviews I still need some advice. I am currently in the market for a new phone however I'm also looking for a decent tablet that would work well when paired with said phone both for sharing things and tethering data when not near wifi I can access. As an addition I was also considering a smartwatch to accompany the others. Being brutally honest I've pretty much always done everything on laptops or desktops so these would pretty much be my first smart mobile devices so I'm not quite sure what my needs would be. Also I hear it's usually cheaper in the long run to go off contract and pay full price for the devices so some advice there as well as service plans is appreciated. Phone- Probably the usual casual browsing/videos/checking for email/messages etc. Tablet- Same here although with some light gaming specifically Hearthstone and some other games like it. Watch- Email/Messages probably it if decided to get one. Quite frankly I'm not even sure what is worth getting or even trying to use for certain tasks if you usually have more(better) options. I've heard good things about the Samsung S6 and Samsung Tab S and apparently the tablet runs those games well. I'm not specifically looking for mid range or high end just stuff that will do what I need it to with pretty good battery life and good device life. From how strange this post probably seems I'm sure you're wondering my age, I'm 21. Any advice is much appreciated thanks in advance.

Okay, here is what I would "suggest" for your needs.

Smartphone: iPhone 6S/6S Plus, OnePlus One/Two/X, LG G4, Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S7, Note 4/Note 5, Moto X/Moto G/ Sony Xperia Z ... (sorry, I don't know which model), Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P.

Tablet: iPad Mini 2/3/4, iPad Air 1/2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0/9.7

Smartwatch: Moto 360 2nd Gen. (I am sure there are more smartwatch, but I believe Moto 360 2nd Gen is the best, however, I don't know much about smartwatch beside Moto 360 2nd Gen. I am sure other LTT member knows more, sorry). 

Here is my recommendation, I would go for LG G4 (around $425 dollar with beastly specs and dat camera compare to $500+ smartphones) for smartphone.

Tablet, I would go for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 since 9.7 is slightly big to carry around in public unless you use it at home and play games then fine. 

Smartwatch, well, I already said it which it is Moto 360 2nd Gen. 

<.< Of course, you could go for iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPad Mini 2/3/4 and Moto 360 2nd Gen. (Heard Moto 360 2nd can be paired up with iOS but don't quote me on that) or Apple Watch.