$40 Cell Phone Plan

prolemur

So my parents are willing to pay $40/month for me to get a cell phone.

Ideally I would want the HTC One but I can't find anywhere I can get a $40 plan with a contract (so the phone does not cost $650 upfront) 

I live in Ontario, Canada and would appreciate if anyone could either find that phone w/ a $40/month plan or an alternative for the same price.

Pc mobile 20$ month for 20 cents a minute , 10$ for unlim txt and 100mb of data 10$

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

So my parents are willing to pay $40/month for me to get a cell phone.

Ideally I would want the HTC One but I can't find anywhere I can get a $40 plan with a contract (so the phone does not cost $650 upfront) 

I live in Ontario, Canada and would appreciate if anyone could either find that phone w/ a $40/month plan or an alternative for the same price.

Buy HTC for 599$(If you have the cash). Then buy any T mobile plan or solavie plan.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

You can buy it from Bell for $350 on a 2 year contract and get it with the $45 Voice & Data Lite Promo 45 plan.

IdOrhvE.png

You can buy it from Bell for $350 on a 2 year contract and get it with the $45 Voice & Data Lite Promo 45 plan.

IdOrhvE.png

Sweet! Can you link me because this might be region specific.

btw i live in Ottawa, ON.

Sweet! Can you link me because this might be region specific.

btw i live in Ottawa, ON.

http://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/HTC-One

It's good in Ontario, when choosing the HTC One, the initial dialog you pick Voice and Data Plus but then next the page you can pick Voice and Data Lite and pick the $45 plan and it adjusts the price for you. 

wish me luck on convincing my parents to get me this :P I've been waiting all summer for a phone :D

You should try using REDFLAGDEALS for you're trying to look for a deal.

LinusTechTips forum specializes in computer pr0n.

LINUS TECH TIPS 2.0 !!!