Windows 10 De-activated

EliteSprrow

I know there are a bunch of threads just like this one out there, but I couldnt find one person that changed the HD like I did, so here it goes:

Well, I just changed my SSD and my RAM and now my windows is not activated anymore.

My old SSD had an activated copy of windows 10 that I earned from free upgrading from windows 7.

Then, to install the new SSD, I just removed the old one, put in the new one, connected my flash drive containing windows installation file and installed skipping through wherever asked me for liscence key.

Now it says my windows is not installed and it gives me this error

Error code: 0xC004C003

Thank you for the atention

Well, obviously.  :D There is now no mention at all of there ever having been a windows 10 installed in your system. Microsoft servers do have that info, but it's a mismatch with your system. If you want to go that route, you need to re-install the seven and upgrade from there. What you should have done is clone the old SSD to the new and then re-activate. 

your hardware has changed therefore you lost the right to your free licence :D 

Well, I read that it gets saved in my MOBO BIOS. Anyway, I have the last SSD here intact. If i clone it and then do a clean install, will I keep my key?

And now my new windows is already all configured, is there a way of saving my current windows in a HDD and then transferr it after the clean install?

Well, I read that it gets saved in my MOBO BIOS. Anyway, I have the last SSD here intact. If i clone it and then do a clean install, will I keep my key?

Clone and refresh/reset thru settings.  Dont do a fresh install. 

Clone and refresh/reset thru settings.  Dont do a fresh install. 

What about getting this settings back to the SSD? If I just coppy everything inside Local Disk to an external HDD and after the refresh paste it back, will it work?

And now my new windows is already all configured, is there a way of saving my current windows in a HDD and then transferr it after the clean install?

Actually it's based on your hardware ID (mainly meaning your motherboard serial number) and since there weren't any serious changes to the hardware in this case it should have activated, so I would suggest calling microsoft to get this sorted (they might suggest reinstalling your old OS and upgrading again, or they might want to poke around your computer (not like those microsoft scammers) and give you a new key to get it activated again).

Actually it's based on your hardware ID (mainly meaning your motherboard serial number) and since there weren't any serious changes to the hardware in this case it should have activated, so I would suggest calling microsoft to get this sorted (they might suggest reinstalling your old OS and upgrading again, or they might want to poke around your computer (not like those microsoft scammers) and give you a new key to get it activated again).

They sugegested me reinstalling my old OS and upgrade again. And I dont have it anymore, so Im thinking in cloning my old SSD and reseting from there. But I still dont know how to make a backup of my current SSD files and programs...