Silent 5820k

Hi.

I need a silent build and don't care about the color since the case has no window.

Should i change something to make it even more silent? If I can make it inaudible would be perfect.

Can I make it as silent as an iMac not under load?

I don't plan to overclock CPU now, I'll do it later and won't push it over 4.0.

MSI GTX 980 gaming 4G   or MSI R9 390X 
Power Supply: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 750W (80+Platinum)

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 (White) 

Case Fans: 2x Noctua NF-A14 PWM 140mm (front) + 1x be quiet! SilentWings 2 140mm (back)

Are the fans ok? The noctua are for static pressure (I'll still remove the HDD cage) and the be quiet is air flow optimize (if i'm not wrong). Should I put another noctua in the back?

I'll connect them to the motherboard and let the software control them. 

Case- Possibly look into beQuiet! Silent Base 800

Fans- Look fine but possible Cougar Vortex?

PowerSupply- Quite overpriced, a EVGA GS has an eco mode that makes it near silent when notmundernhuge amounts of load.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

PowerSupply- Quite overpriced, a EVGA GS has an eco mode that makes it near silent when notmundernhuge amounts of load.

i just got my silent base 600 with window ;)   5cm smaller than the sb800 but everything fits in too

got a devils canyon + h100i gtx + evga 980ti sc+acx+2.0 running with some "silent"case noctua fans

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

The case is not bad but it's bigger than the fractal and I wanted a white case. The Fractal R5 is probably the only thing that i won't change.

About the PSU  I'll look into it but seems good and a lot cheeper.

It's the first time I hear about Cougar Vortex so i'll also look what they offer.