CoD Black OPS 3 Question

SquaredPit5

I have a question for Black OPS 3, I play better on Xbox One, but the PS4 looks more crisper. I have my pre order on Xbox One version so should I keep it on that system because I play better?

I have a question for Black OPS 3, I play better on Xbox One, but the PS4 looks more crisper. I have my pre order on Xbox One version so should I keep it on that system because I play better?

generally it doesnt matter what you play better on, play on the console that has more of your friends else play on the console that has the higher population which is by far the playstation 4. The skill gap will be recovered after 10 or 20 hours and if the controller is a problem then its easy to get an adapter to get the xbox stuff to work or just get a third party controller which feels like the xbox one. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ps4 is just the exclusive for black ops 3 this year, it is the same across platforms except previous generation.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

generally it doesnt matter what you play better on, play on the console that has more of your friends else play on the console that has the higher population which is by far the playstation 4. The skill gap will be recovered after 10 or 20 hours and if the controller is a problem then its easy to get an adapter to get the xbox stuff to work or just get a third party controller which feels like the xbox one. 

I don't have any friends that play this game.

If you don't really care about getting DLC earlier, then it really doesn't matter. Another thing to consider is what friends you have on Xbox and PS4.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I don't have any friends that play this game.

then its the second option, get the console which has more people playing on it, this means that the life span of every game on that console will likely be longer. you will get better bang for buck because there will be more communities. ps4 is the best option this generation

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I would keep it to save all the hassle