Any Amv[Anime music video] maker here in LTT forum ? :D

I love HxH. :) Sadly, I do not have the time, skill, nor creativity to make an AMV, but this one is pretty epic. :D Good job!

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I love HxH. :) Sadly, I do not have the time, skill, nor creativity to make an AMV, but this one is pretty epic. :D Good job!

thanks :D took me 144 hours of editing :D i don't have creativity too :D i just cut down all the scence i love from the episodes - play the music and move the clips around to found which fit where :D in the end i add effects and so :D

I enjoy watching them, but no time to make any.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I enjoy watching them, but no time to make any.

that's cool :D if we * amv makers need something * that would be viewers :P so we complete each other :D