S6 or iPhone 6?

Zefues

I was always an Android fan especially Samsung, and my brother just got an iPhone 6 which looked amazing and felt amazing. It made me want to change my decision of getting a Samsung Galaxy S6. I know it has better specs and all, but does the Samsung S6 feel good in the hands? What would you choose? Thanks.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

Do you prefer Android or iOS, go of that because they are the top phones around

I like both equally.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

I like both equally.

Personally I'd go for a Nexus 6P or 5X, I have owned an s5 for a year now, don't like it :/ plus iOS is very restricted in terms of what you can do on it.

​Nothing Screams Professional Other Than Comic Sans

My Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bQVfqs

Dark Theme, GG

iPhone 6S+ or bust for that NVME storage.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I would go with the iPhone 6 if you like both equally since they get security updates (or updates in general) for far longer than the android phones does. Like my 4s still gets regular updates like IOS 9.1. Like no android phone has been supported for that long.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Is the 6s an option? 

If not, I would go with a nexus, oh yeah and try to sign up for google fi, I have an invite, but I'm not sure if i can send it to other ppl

I have an S6 and it's great, camera great, battery life is a no-no though.

I would go with the iPhone 6 if you like both equally since they get security updates (or updates in general) for far longer than the android phones does. Like my 4s still gets regular updates like IOS 9.1. Like no android phone has been supported for that long.

That's the one thing I hate about android, bloody updates. iPhones have a very good life span, my dads note 3 wont be getting android 6 and that came out 2 years later than the 4s i think (2011)

Dark Theme, GG

That's the one thing I hate about android, bloody updates. iPhones have a very good life span, my dads note 3 wont be getting android 6 and that came out 2 years later than the 4s i think (2011)

Yep. its really good to keep on getting the updates and its probably that that will get me to buy a iPhone 6s this christmas instead of the Sony z5. Beacuse it sucks when apps start to break beause the phone isn't supported anymore and you have only had it for 2 years.

Yep. its really good to keep on getting the updates and its probably that that will get me to buy a iPhone 6s this christmas instead of the Sony z5. Beacuse it sucks when apps start to break beause the phone isn't supported anymore and you have only had it for 2 years.

Sony are good with updates tho ;)

Dark Theme, GG

I dont own any of these phones but i know that both feel amazing in the hand and you cant go wrong with any of these phones! I personaly think that the s6 is the way to go!

Sony are good with updates tho ;)

Nha, my brother got a Z3 and well they are not terrible with updates but they are not good enough. He got sick of their slow updates and rooted it instead and installed Cyongenmod.