H1Z1 low fps help plz

yito132

Hello guys, i have a 960 and a i5 2320 and 6 gb ram and im getting 27-80 fps in h1z1 and its low can someone help

Did you even bother googling "low fps H1Z1"? Probably would've found countless posts about CPU-limitation in this game (and general poor optimization).

i have searched for low fps but its more like tweaking the game and going to nvidia control panel but my friend has a 960 and a i5 4460 and hes getting more fps than me in most games

i3 4170 : Asus R9 270 : MSI h81M-Pro VD : Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO : Seagate Barracuda 1TB : NZXT Source 210 : Some Random RAM

i have searched for low fps but its more like tweaking the game and going to nvidia control panel but my friend has a 960 and a i5 4460 and hes getting more fps than me in most games

That's because a 4460 is much faster than a 2320..

H1Z1 is unoptimized and your cpu is pretty old.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Hello guys, i have a 960 and a i5 2320 and 6 gb ram and im getting 27-80 fps in h1z1 and its low can someone help

get a new CPU

/end of thread

edit: and 2 more gigs of ram

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)