So, looking for a wireless usb cable, any ideas?

Watsyurdeal

So, I love my new keyboard, so much I actually don't wanna bother with my wireless keyboard. I actually wanna try using it from my bed, does anyone know some good wireless usb cables or connections? 

So, I love my new keyboard, so much I actually don't wanna bother with my wireless keyboard. I actually wanna try using it from my bed, does anyone know some good wireless usb cables or connections? 

I've thought about this sort of idea but I've never seen it implemented. Wouldn't it need to be powered?

Sig under construction.

I've thought about this sort of idea but I've never seen it implemented. Wouldn't it need to be powered?

Actually yea, you're right. Damn, guess I'll just get a similar cable that extends from my tower to the bed.

A wireless cable.  Really?  I don't think that can exist simply by definition.

You might find wireless USB hubs on amazon or something like that but it would be messy since you'd still need the cable to the hub and then power for the hub, but that's as close as you'll get I think.  And please never say wireless cable again :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Actually yea, you're right. Damn, guess I'll just get a similar cable that extends from my tower to the bed.

You could find some awesome way of routing it in a way that's out of the way. Otherwise you could have it connected to a low power machine like a tablet connected to your wireless network, and then be using something like Splashtop on the tablet to connect to your PC. However this connection would only be to relay the keyboard stuff.

Sig under construction.