Colored Coolant for custom loop

Is this any good ? Coolant: http://www.ncix.com/...o-bd-105878.htm

It is the EK UV Blue coolant. Does it have all the required additives.?

I heard the mayhem branded ones are good and comes with all the additives

Can you link me to a blue Mayhem one that is good and is similar to the EK UV blue in looks. 

I heard that the one @JayzTwoCents use is mayhem pastel

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Is this any good ? Coolant: http://www.ncix.com/...o-bd-105878.htm

It is the EK UV Blue coolant. Does it have all the required additives.?

I heard the mayhem branded ones are good and comes with all the additives

Can you link me to a blue Mayhem one that is good and is similar to the EK UV blue in looks. 

I heard that the one @JayzTwoCents use is mayhem pastel

Mayhems makes the coolant for EK if I remember correctly. 

EK-Ekoolant EVO is a brand new ready-to-use coolant, evolved from original EK-Ekoolant, designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems with 3-year shelf life from date of bottling.

Ekoolant is the result of latest vigorous experiments on performance and influence, and contains best components:

- High-efficiency non-toxic secondary refrigerant anti-corrosion coolant,

- corrosion and scale inhibitors,

- biological growth inhibitor.

EK-Ekoolant EVO mixtures are readily biodegradable (90% over ten days) and will not remain in the environment or bio-accumulate.

EK-Ekoolant EVO contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 and found to meet BS6580 corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminium and stainless steel.

EK-Ekoolant EVO also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling ¨C thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency, providing best value/performance ratio.

It's pureness, proper viscousness and low chemical content makes it an excellent and best suitable coolant for any computer liquid cooling system.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Mayhems makes the coolant for EK if I remember correctly. 

So in short I am good with that coolant

I am a noob at custom liquid cooling and if some out of the ordinary shit happens I will crap myself

So in short I am good with that coolant

I am a noob at custom liquid cooling and if some out of the ordinary shit happens I will crap myself

Hahaha, you'll be fine and it's okay I understand your worries especially if you're new to the game. Just make sure you buy enough, you can top it up with distilled water but you will start to dilute the colour.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Hahaha, you'll be fine and it's okay I understand your worries especially if you're new to the game. Just make sure you buy enough, you can top it up with distilled water but you will start to dilute the colour.

Well I literally have tons of experience with it if you count simulations I run in my mind.I am serious. The custom liquid cooling stuff is haunting my mind(in a pleasant way) and even distracting me from my studies when I have an exam to attend the next day

Well I literally have tons of experience with it if you count simulations I run in my mind.I am serious. The custom liquid cooling stuff is haunting my mind(in a pleasant way) and even distracting me from my studies when I have an exam to attend the next day

You'll be okay, just break things down into parts, all you have to do is make sure the tubing forms a loop and it is sealed. Basic logic. Good luck with the exam!

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

You'll be okay, just break things down into parts, all you have to do is make sure the tubing forms a loop and it is sealed. Basic logic. Good luck with the exam!

It was over today.

I couldn't study with full concentration due to this occupying my mind 

But the exams was really easy 

It was over today.

I couldn't study with full concentration due to this occupying my mind 

But the exams was really easy 

Sweet! Nice one bud! Hope you get the results you want, and the watercooling will go fine, show us the loop soon!

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Sweet! Nice one bud! Hope you get the results you want, and the watercooling will go fine, show us the loop soon!

Its just a plan

Probably won't even happen

If it happens I will notify you

Its just a plan

Probably won't even happen

If it happens I will notify you

you better had!  B)

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken